How does Webtrate work?
It’s simple. Set how long to want to stay focused.
Then choose one of three options to cut online distraction.
- Cuts the internet connection, but reboot if you want to get back online.
- Cuts the internet connection even when you reboot your computer. You’ll only get back online once your time is up.
- Stay connected, but filter out the most distracting websites, social media sites and email accounts. Perfect if you want to work online but block distracting sites.
- As an optional extra, you can also set work goals and chart your progress over time. Writing down work goals helps you to achieve them.
A recent study found that more than 60% of people were distracted from work by checking websites, social media sites and emails. Many lost their chain of thought while working because they checked an email or website. People were also less satisfied when they released they had been less productive due to browsing the web.
Another study published in Science Magazine, found that when people weren’t distracted they not only finished their work more quickly but also found better about it.
Webtrate is helping thousands of people to boost productivity every day:
- Students blocking the internet and filtering websites and social media with Webtrate are getting more done and achieving higher grades.
- Writers love Webtrate’s multiple features that allow them to cut the internet connection when they write, or filter distracting web and social media sites when they want to browse the internet for research.
- Webtrate is brilliant for children with homework. More children today are doing homework on their computers. Parents are buying Webtrate to help motivate their children to block and filter websites and social media sites.
Freelancers and home workers are ruled by procrastination. Whether they want to block the internet connection to write a report, or filter the most distracting web and social media sites, Webtrate is proving highly popular with freelancers and home workers.
- Companies and businesses are now offering Webtrate to their employees to cut distraction at work. Stay connected to the local network, but filter out the most distracting sites.