Webtrate blocks the internet and boosts productivity by combining
Webtrate allows you to
Webtrate tracks your progress
Why does Webtrate work?
- It’s the internet blocking software made simple. You select how long you want to disconnect from the internet.
- You write down your work goals, which aids motivation.
- You click okay. Your internet connection will be cut, blocking web browsers, emails and social media, allowing you to get work done without distraction.
- After your time is up, you can review your performance and reward yourself for your success. You can monitor your progress over time to see how much more work you are getting done.
What do you want to achieve today?
- Write a book or a screenplay you haven’t been able to finish or even start yet.
- Finish a report or presentation ahead of deadline.
- Complete that boring task that you keep putting off.
- Focus on reading one thing at a time without the temptation to follow endless links.
A Harvard University study published in Science Magazine, which was reported on in the New York Times found that people were happier if their minds didn’t wander. Instead of being distracted, focusing on the work in hand means you’ll achieve it quicker, but it will also make you feel good about yourself. Blocking the internet will not only help you get your work done, but you’ll feel proud that you finished the job without distraction.
Research also suggests that people who not only set but also write down their goals are more successful at accomplishing them.